Original topic:

Samsung Free issue

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 07:39 AM)
Cprice
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung Free has been around for a little while, so I finally decided to check it out after hearing poor reviews about it.  Enabled it and low and behold, no pictures load and none of the news links work. 

0 Likes
9 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Works for me

Screenshot_20210509-222546_Samsung Free.jpg

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Works for me too

Screenshot_20210509-224138_Samsung Free_8676.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-224321_Samsung Internet_8678.jpg

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi CPrice, please could you clear the app cache and check if you are still facing the same error?

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I tried that already, I even uninstalled the latest update and reinstalled it, same issue
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Cprice, 

Please use the Samsung Members app to generate the error report by using the below link so that the team can review the Log Files.

In step 5, please select the "Application" category.

In step 6, Please check "send the system log data". https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/how-to-submit-an-error-report-on-samsung-members-a...

0 Likes
wrikent3500
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have a weird bug too...anyone else experiencing this... 

Screenshot_20211102-141702_Samsung Free.jpg

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi wrikent3500, I suggest you to edit your Samsung account and check if you have entered all the information correctly.

0 Likes
wrikent3500
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I did...clearing caches seems to work but only temporary...wondering if it's a Samsung Kids bug maybe ???
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file.

With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes