Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note camera

(Topic created on: 12-16-2020 11:02 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
I love the galaxy note 20 but what if the next gen can include a inside screen camera that can be cool where the camera is inside the screen with a privacy shutter in the camera that would be cool and I wish that the Samsung new note smart would have the ultra charging phone that can charge in 30 mins like that would be cool well so we will guess what would it be I love Samsung products and I hope they will keep making the phones other people ideas too. I wish that Samsung galaxy note could be a gaming phone a the best way where people can can and love stream a ultra longest lacing battery that can last for 1 month that would be so cool but we will see soon thank you Samsung for making these electronics and can we have the upgrades from android that are coming up like I always get like 1 2  upgrades can it be like 10 upgrades that can be securely be upgraded without damage that would be cool but we will see thank you Samsung if you search my YT Channel then you can see my live stream search evensuven and then when you see it then you will click Fishytube cause I changed the name but if you search fishy tube up the will be lots of channels named like that so just search up evensuven and you will see Fishytube like I said changed it but we will your next gen I will be able to your next gen phones and I almost for for in the inside screen camera when would that pics would the camera open like uncover the screen cause that would a really cool idea to see that happening but we will wait for the next note thank you Samsung for making electronics for us the A80 and the note was my favorite phones that I ever saw thank you Samsung for making these kind of electronics. 
2 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Fishytube, Thanks for taking the time to give us your valuable suggestions and your suggestions are very important to us. We are happy to see that you like Samsung electronics.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
thank you I did not see this but this should be a good idea for Samsung too
0 Likes