Original topic:

Samsung Gallery App improvements

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 08:40 AM)
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung your gallary app is almost one of the best gallery apps out there . I feel there is that one thing i still have to download and use 3rd party apps to lock my folders . It would be super awesome to be able to lock and secure my folders individually within the app its self , instead of using secure folder for that. An option within the gallary would be awesome . That way i can store all that in my sd card . Or alternatively make data in the secure folder be saved on an sd card instead of the internal memory. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Samsung. we appreciate customers who take their time to give us their valuable feedback.

0 Likes
GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your feedback, i do understand that its a bad idea to store secure folder data in sd card . I only meant as to show that secure folder is the only way to keep my images and videos locked away behind some biometric security , or resort to 3rd party apps . Thus i suggested the addition of the biometric security on the native gallary .
0 Likes