Tema original:

SAMSUNG MUSIC APP NOT READING MUSIC FILES FROM MY FILES STORAGE

(Tema creado el: 12-24-2019 03:43 PM)
593 Visitas
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy Note
Can anyone provide me with any help that the SAMSUNG MUSIC APP is not reading all of the music from MY FILES  STORAGE, all of the songs are MP3 format. What can cause this to happen and what solutions can be done to fix this?? 
9 Comentarios
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy Note

Hey Curtiz,

Can you let me know what phone you are using?

-SamsungLatin

0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
SM-N975F
0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I factory reset my device, reboot it in safe mode as was advised by Edgar & Israel from Samsung live chat... I even unmounted my SD card from the device, placed it in a SM-G9600 device's & it worked as it suppose too.. When I place it back in the SM-N975F device I got the same problem.. I remove all my songs into the SM-N975F device from the SD Card & all the songs still isn't reading..
0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I went to the ARC with the problem & they said nothing is wrong with the device it's the SD card is the problem, but if I follow all the steps that was advised to me & nothing was rectified & I place it in another device & it worked properly then is not the SD card is the problem. & I'm using a Samsung SD card...
Can you advise me what is that procedure to get the device exchange from the ARC?
0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
any recommendations people??
0 kudos
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy Note

Sorry I am just getting back you Curtiz,

I think we have found the problem, but first... Can you tell us what android & latest security patch you are running?

0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm using Android Version Note 10+ & Security patch 1 December, 2019. I took it back to ARC today.. so they said they have to wait till the Engineering department for Samsung open back which is the 6th of January, 2020 to state if I can get the device replace. They did a test with another memory card in the device & they got the same problem. So is just to wait for Samusng to give the heads up to exchange the device. Is there anything you can do on your end to get the approval for the replacement of the device? It will really be appreciated.
It is really unfair to me as the consumer to spend alot of $ on a device & don't get the service it supposed to provide. I will like to have the device exchange please.
0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi SamsungLatin, you all had said" I think we found the problem". Can you identify to me the problem? Thank you.
0 kudos
Curtiz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi... any feedback on the problem you all have found?
0 kudos