Original topic:

Samsung Music folder

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 06:02 PM)
hectormj
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi team,
I cannot add any new folders to my Samsung music. I've music files with correct extension on my downloads folder and Telegram folder but it isn't showing up on my Samsung music screen. Moreover, the import playlist from internal storage option in the music settings isn't highlighted. Any idea how to fix this? Music has access to files though. Thanks in advance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
I think you need to move your music files to Music Folder. You can create any new folder under Music Folder.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
I think you need to move your music files to Music Folder. You can create any new folder under Music Folder.
0 Likes
hectormj
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hey that did work. Thank you. But still, I've other mp3 files distributed among many other folders which shows up on the app. But now whenever I add something new it doesn't. Probably has to do something with the update. Idk why it doesn't let me add playlists from the internal storage. Weird!
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.