Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung note 10 plus screen discoloration

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 11:29 PM)
rkespiridion
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
has anyone experienced having a partition on your screen wherein top part of the screen has the normal display but the lower part has the yellow tint? i noticed it after the latest update. but i'm not sure if this is really the cause. tried hard reset and uninstalling third party apps, but still the same.

also, yung partition/discoloration is straight line talaga sya na hati. so medj mukhang malabo na physical damage sya or burn ng amoled?
21 Comments
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
are you running the brightness on high all the time?
0 Likes
rkespiridion
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no, it is on adaptive brightness setting though nut mostly on low brightness
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
at least that eliminates amoled burn from the equation. most likely it could be a bad coding from the update.
0 Likes
rkespiridion
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i guess so, coz many note 9 users who updated with the march 2020 patch has the same problem, they say their whole screen has the yellowish discoloration. some forums suggested some possible fixes, but no effect. just wanted to know if i am the only one with this problem, coz if yes, might be something wrong with my display. but my phone is just a year old
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
just like the one ui 2.5 update issue for some of the phone that samsung push notifications and one ui running a lot in the background again. they should be able to fix that on the next update as long as they get feedback from users experiencing the issues
0 Likes
rkespiridion
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i hope so. while it is not that noticeable, i am bothered being quite oc on these things hahaha
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i totally understand the feeling. i'm actually the same when i comes to my stuff. ehehe
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
same unit user here, i haven't experienced the same and hopefully not. Maybe you accidentally lean on it or put your phone inside a tight pocket or carrier that put extra force on the phone's screen affecting the display part.
0 Likes
rkespiridion
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hmm not really, coz now i rarely go out since pandemic. and i just noticed that after the update. but it is still working fine, no cracks, no sensitivity or responsiveness issue.
0 Likes