Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 03-16-2021 08:41 AM)
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Does samsung note 20 ultra 5g got a worst battery life?
6 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
hi, sorry to that. did it happen after an update?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy Note

Good day! Are you experiencing the issue with your phone battery life?

0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i was just asking cuz i am planning to upgrade to note 20 ultra 5g but watched and read negative reviews that its battery drained fast in all web surfing, 3d gaming, and video streaming. Note 10+ last more hours than it.
bestill
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi
0 Likes
RachelJayne
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hi
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I have the phone and I can honestly say it lasts me a whole day with about 8-10 hours screen on time. That includes lots of youtube, internet browsing, social media browsing, a couple of games, some light camera usage all while using adaptive brightness and 120 hz adaptive refresh. Once it hits 15% battery (usually around the end of my day), I turn it off, then charge it. Fast Charge and Super Fast charge are turned off. If I do somehow need a quick charge, I turn them on. That rarely happens though.

The phone is connected to my Buds Pro sometimes, but is always connected to my Galaxy Watch 3 and I haven't seen the battery take a hit. Wifi, Bluetooth, Location and NFC are turned on most of the time. No 5g in my area so I can't say anything about that. My model is a dual sim unit so I have a smart sim on slot 1 and a GoMo sim on slot 2 for data. Battery usage is fine if mobile data is on although I only use when I go outside to listen to spotify and some light social media browsing.

All in all, I'd say the battery is a good 8/10. It is good, but it can be better. Maybe future software updates can improve that.

P. S. I'm using the Snapdragon version of the phone.
0 Likes