Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 07:16 AM)
Page
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi anyone made a preorder last aug 20 did you recieved yours?  I just wonder coz mine is still in preparing for dispatch status i try to contact samsung but now one answer the phone been on phone for 4hrs still no one answer. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Page, Please let us know the order number and place of purchase and we will try to assist you.

0 Likes
JasminP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I ordered aswell last August 20. I have same experience still in preparing for dispatch status i try to contact samsung last 3 day but no one answer. I am not sure what we can do.
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi JasminP, Please let us know the order number and place of purchase and we will try to assist you. You can also DM me with the details.

0 Likes
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
finally i recieved mine but seriously no headphone included and pen tip replacement . only phone and charger . . kinda disappointed
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Page, Samsung is no longer offering wired headphones in the box for the flagship phones in North America. More consumers are opting to use Bluetooth and wireless headphones that match their own preference, and the usage of wired headphones, even where we've included compatible solutions inbox, has steadily declined.

Rsgabri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I didn't get my e-voucher pre-order with my pre-order of the note 20 ultra
Page
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
contact samsung or wait until setp 15
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Rsgabri, The offer is applicable for preorders on the Samsung website from August 5th till August 20th and also for the preorders and purchases from any authorized dealer or Samsung experience store from August 5th till September 4th.
If you purchase the phone in Samsung.ca website, then there is no need for any voucher code because the bonus gift will be added directly to the cart.
If you preorder/purchase the phone from Samsung Experience Stores or Authorized dealers, then as per the terms and conditions of the offer, there are 15,000 Early Bird bonuses available to eligible customers who qualify based on the conditions. While quantities last. No rain checks.

0 Likes