Original topic:

samsung notes text fonts

(Topic created on: 08-24-2021 07:58 AM)
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
are there not different fonts you can select for text in Notes???
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi vitruvius, As of now, we don't have the option to change the font style in Samsung notes.

0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
wow, how hard would it be for Samsung to have a choice of fonts?
i'm disappointed how Samsung has dumbed down Notes compared to Snotes.
Samsung's keeps upgrading its flagship Note phones yet can't do better than a deficient app like Notes . . . go figure . . .
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi vitruvius, Samsung is working continuously to make Samsung Notes a great productivity tool in which you can now import PDFs with annotations and use handwriting and text in the same area, as well as support for divided pages, folder hierarchy, and split view. However, we take this as your suggestion and forward this to our team.

AbhishekSaini
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

We can all agee Samsung Notes Team is making efforts here are some important suggestions from a daily Samsung notes user to Samsung Notes Team. 1. Improve the already available fountain pen or give an another pen that on touching screen gives narrower mark first and then gets broader on further slide (this is similar to Goodnotes 4 fountain pen) 2. Give options to change fonts of typed notes along with a sufficient font library 3. Bring Favourite Pen button from Pen Tab to Main Bar 4. Allow shapes to be erased by eraser (otherwise this feature is currently of no use for me, its frustrating)

Samsung_9898Cqv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi. It is 2022. And Samsung Notes still doesn't have the font style option. I'm quite dissappointed here. And I wish the samsung notes can be opened in multiple tabs like a browser if possible. I hope Samsung takes this into consideration. Thank you.

Srujan_konda
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I agree this decision is worst from samsung

I hope atleast in next update they give us a feature to change the font .

vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes, was expecting more of the relentless plugging of Notes' many "new" features by one Samsung's pom pom brigade . . . while ignoring what was dropped from SNotes

btw, why dosen't the spen's button menu work while in Notes?
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi vitruvius, If the Air command icon does not appear on the screen, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features → S Pen, and then tap the "Show floating Icon" switch to activate it. While using apps that support the Air actions feature, you can view actions available with each app by hovering the S Pen over the Air command icon.

0 Likes
AzureHawk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I can hardly believe samsung notes does not support font selection yet.  Size and color help but we need font STYLE!  At least the ability to select a monispaced font.

This would literally be a 5 minute fix or a 3 hour complete rewrite!

Create a new app, add a rich text window, wire in save, save as and load, done!

It is obvious samsung can't be bothered to make this app trully useful, and can't spend the $100 to $500 it would take to rewrite this app.  It would cost samsung less than the profit if a single flagship phone sale!  Such lack of support almost makes me want to boycott Samsung in the future!