Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 12:49 PM)
Mikeyl
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Trying to figure out why samsung pay won't work properly. Installed app put card in verified card on phone at first tried to use it at terminal was declined but pull out physical card and use tap works fine. Deleted card from app and put back in as per samsung pay and had bak verify on the phone. And samething declined. Have gotten bank involved and samsung pay also and have gotten no where. Still have the same issue and the banks IT dept still scatching their heads! Yes I have nfc turned on and also might add the my banks app did have a mobile pay service and worked fine. Just got off the phone with my service provider for unrelated issue and tried to pick his brain but as he said pretty simple app to use only one setting NFC, so he suggested posting here has anyone else had this issue, and what was the cause and or fix??? At this point I have talked to everyone that I can and still not working....HELP please and tia.
12 Comments
Mikeyl
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes its true have been using debit cards since they come out late 80's. thanks though
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
for samsung pay, I wasn't explaining how they work in the normal factor without samsung pay :).

example: Walmart samsung pay will only work with a credit card since they don't have tap.

example 2: Tim Hortons will work with debit since they have tap :)
0 Likes
Mikeyl
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
last samsung pay update fixed it. thanks all.
0 Likes