Original topic:

Samsung Photos look bad.

(Topic created on: 01-26-2023 12:01 PM)
_umar_
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Photos on my Samsung look significantly worse compared to a iPhone released in the same year. The photos have way too much noise and the shutter speed is very low. Photos taken on my Samsung S10 look much better then my Note 20 Ultra. Is there something wrong with my Samsung?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi _umar_, we are sorry to hear about your issue.

Have you tried to reset the Camera? Resetting the camera to its default settings may also be a solution.

Follow the steps below to reset the camera app.

Launch the Camera app, then tap the Settings icon at the top left corner >> Swipe to and tap Reset settings >> Tap the Resetbutton to confirm.

You can also try to use Safe Mode to find out if a recently installed app is causing the camera focus problem.

If there is no problem with focusing on Safe mode, the problem may be caused by a third-party app installed on your phone. To find the app that is causing the problem, uninstall the apps in the order you installed them most recently.

Follow the steps below to enter Safe mode.

Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick panel >> Tap the Power icon >> Touch and hold the Power off icon >> Tap Safe mode when it appears >> Your phone will restart, and Safe modewill be displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Check your camera's focus function and if necessary, uninstall any recently installed apps. Restart your phone to exit Safe mode.

0 Likes
_umar_
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I've tried everything. The camara isn't horrible, it's just that I expected it to be better then previous generation Samsung's and iPhones considering its almost $2000 price tag. Disappointed 😐
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, we certainly understand your disappointment.

However, we will consider this as a valuable feedback.

Your feedback is truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Galaxy device users.

0 Likes
phukyu
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Go get a dslr and a iphone and quit complaining. This is the 2nd post I have seen from you regarding this
0 Likes