Original topic:

Samsung Wallet

(Topic created on: 06-17-2022 04:08 AM)
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone know if the new Samsung Wallet will be coming to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9,
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi @MrBBear
According to the Samsung Newsroom, it will be offered to devices that currently support Samsung Pay, running Android 9 and higher.

It went live in Sth Korea last week, and has now started to roll out in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and the US.
I haven't seen any time frame for this to hit Australia though.

I've got it on my Korean S10 5G, and it looks nice, and besides integrating with Samsung Pass, it also integrates with SmartThings, for use with Digital Keys.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi @MrBBear
According to the Samsung Newsroom, it will be offered to devices that currently support Samsung Pay, running Android 9 and higher.

It went live in Sth Korea last week, and has now started to roll out in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and the US.
I haven't seen any time frame for this to hit Australia though.

I've got it on my Korean S10 5G, and it looks nice, and besides integrating with Samsung Pass, it also integrates with SmartThings, for use with Digital Keys.
MrBBear
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thanks Dolgogi, I'm running Android 10 on my Note 9 as I don't think it will go any higher than this, according to one guy on YouTube (Jerry Springer) his updated came through a new firmware update, where the previous Samsung Pay was removed and was replaced by this new wallet. Suppose I'll have to wait and see
Galaxy Note
I haven't seen his video regarding the new Samsung Wallet yet, but in Korea (at least on my phone) it was an app update, and is still called Samsung Pay 🤷

Edit: I guess the US release coincided with the June updates so that's why he got it that way.Screenshot_20220615-200112_Samsung Pay_2595_1655288573.jpgScreenshot_20220615-200450_Samsung Pay_2597_1655288573.jpgScreenshot_20220615-203842_Samsung Pay_2601_1655289529.jpg
0 Likes