Gwapoako
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same here for my A71 it's still android 10 and 1ui 2.5 😅🤣
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey there, Ivan! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Were you able to get an update for your device? Some software device update may vary from carrier to carrier as to when will the release be. Also, delays in updates may mean that some fixes are being done to the updates before release so that users alike will get the best out of the device upon update. Thank you. Stay safe! :)

0 Likes
ivan101
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
your monthlu update always late. your not giving equal service. and dis appointing
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey, Ivan. Good day! If your device is sim locked or registered in a postpaid plan, most likely that the carrier are the ones doing system roll-outs of the updates even though that Samsung PH already released them. Don't hesitate to coordinate with your carrier regarding this if you're on postpaid. Or give us a ring via TOLL-FREE MOBILE HOTLINE: #GALAXY (#425299), via TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Hope these helps you out. Still, thank you for  your unwavering support. Stay safe! God bless! :)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
ivan101
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I bought this from galaxy store directly. i dont have plan. Plus could you please be fair. I know galaxy note 10 run by snapdragon are more efficient than your own exynos. If you want your loyal fan here in Philippines to stay at samsung give us option on processor. NOT JUST EXYNOS IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE PHILS. That for flagship phones. were paying the same with the US yet our unit are less superior and always late on update. Im now using Note 10+ Please watch JERRY RIG on youtube how the SNAPDRAGON IS SUPERIOR OVER YOUR OWN EXYNOS. In term of benchmark, heating, and power efficiency.
0 Likes