Original topic:

Samsung, why do you remove features?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 04:01 PM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10+ has no "direct pen input" option like on my Note 8. I used this feature a lot since I hate your keyboard and use SwiftKey so it allowed me to still use the s-pen to write texts and in other apps without switching to your keyboard. Now you removed this feature from the Note 10? Ffs please add it back or make your keyboard actually good and worth using cuz it **bleep**!
7 Comments
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
The keyboard has improved like a lot. Before it used to be not that great, but now it is actually pretty good.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Ya but still not nearly as good as SwiftKey. I've tried to like Samsung's keyboard but I just can't use it without getting annoyed with it lol.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
What's wrong with it?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Auto language detection is one of them. I constantly type in both french & english and hate having to select the language every time. Reason why im using gboard.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Ok, understandable
0 Likes
misskel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i do not like the keyboard either. i get so many spelling mistakes and the library is remembering the misspelled words and is now auto correcting to them. but i didnt realize just how bad it was till i used my old HTC One for something. the keyboard is unbelievably better and its smaller. does anyone know how to reset the learned words library? (without manually deleting each word)
GrannyGlammaw
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes!!! I miss the hell outta that too! I can write so dad gum fast, that even though I have thumbs of lightning, using the pen was even faster for me. That was the 1st thing about the note 10 that I missed.
0 Likes