Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen Discoloration Note 9 issue

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 10:24 AM)
izach
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'am also having this kind of issue that makes my screen turns into greenish and it has lines on it. It suddenly appears when I unlocked my phone.. this thing happened last month but it just goes away, then, now it appears again but today it doesn't go off. I searched this kind of issue and I'm not the only one having this. When you set your brightness to 30-50% the screen discoloration appears and also it has vertical lines on it. I really hope samsung fix this not the way sending us to service center and paying the price for what we not did... Also my note 9 did not fall or have no any physical damage that trigger this issue. Thanks, I hope samsung fix this.
35 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
A lot of users like you have issues like that on their screen. I hope Samsung has something to do in order to fix that as soon as possible. 😒
izach
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yeah, i hope that too. thanks tho.
Chanmnn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
mee too.. i'm using Note 8 and i also experiencing this after the March security update
izach
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yeah after the security update
0 Likes
Chanmnn
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
this is clearly not a hardware problems, it is a software issue. samsung c'mon fix this!
tacxmania06
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
i had the same experience on my Samsung S8.. only just very recently..
nina80
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have a note 9 with the same problem. this started happening in April, it went away but came back last week.

it helps to use dark mode (which i hate), but viewing light colored photos really still shows the issues. i really hope samsung can fix this.
izach
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
also it makes the dark mode dark green
Jas05
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am also experiencing poor screen quality. there are lines in the screen when I have high brightness. And the screen have so much light on it. it looks like it is blinding..until now, I cant see better what is on my screen..I have to put the brightness in too low or too high so I can use the phone better. I am using Note 9.