Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

screen off issue?

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 03:20 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Anyone with a Note 20 ultra, for the screen off memo. I cannot write in those two areas on the right-side of the screen .. its middle and near the bottom 

Anyone else with this issue ? 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
better call customer service mine is working fine..
0 Likes
Solution
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Any magnets used? That can S Pen interference.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks! it was a third party Amazon case. I took that off and it works fine
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Habsfan,
Good to know that your problem got resolved. Thanks for confirming it and accept as solution. Samsung always recommends to use the original accessories to get a better experience with the device.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Nope, my screen off memo works perfectly. Try go to Samsung Members App, Get Help, Interactive checks, Touch Screen and see if it is screen issue. Or test your SPen to see if it is working correctly.

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
it didn't work but Vic was right, it was a third party case I bought from Amazon. I took that off and it works fine lol thanks Vic
Galaxy Note
LOL...super 🧲🧲🧲
Happy that your device is fine.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
as am I, lol I thought I was getting a deal, I got a third party led clear view case for it, for about 25. but obviously ill ship it back to Amazon lol, oh well
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Habsfan,

Please follow the steps provided by Tallman and check if it works. Then verify your S-Pen interface as mentioned by Vic20.

If the problem persists, please contact the live chat support as mentioned by gokongming so that they will help you accordingly after accessing the phone remotely.

Here is the link for live chat support: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

Thanks to gokongming,  Vic20 and Tallman for providing the information.

0 Likes