Original topic:

Screen protectors N20U

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 07:24 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey I just want to get some recommendations for good quality screen protectors. I took a quick look on Amazon and they are mostly brands I never heard of and/or cheap in price which I don't really think translates to good quality lot of the time. I bought a number of them before for previous devices and they where basically a waste of money. So your recommendations would be appreciated.🙂 my current one is a puregear brand and are about $50, and they seem to be good. How ever I don't seem to really be able to find them on Amazon. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
You don't like the protector that comes with your N20U?

Most users like Whitestone screen protector. Here is the reference

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/one-month-review-whitestone-dome-tempered-glass-screen-...
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
I took that piece of plastic off a few hours after I bought my device. Then I put a real screen protector on it. That protector has a small crack in it now, so I'm looking for a replacement soon.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

If you got a Whitestone, it has a lifetime warranty, and as I said it's a bit tricky to install, but just watch the video on installation a few times & avoid to much caffeine beforehand lol You need steady hands 👐 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

You can't go wrong with Whitestone Dome tempered glass screen protectors! 

They're a bit more expensive, but they are worth it in my opinion. 

I've been using Whitestone since they were first available, & no regrets whatsoever! 

Yeah I've tried a few different brands but, never again. 

Whitestone is a little tricky to install, but it's real tempered glass & edge to edge adhesion, works perfectly with the finger print scanner. 

Highly recommended! 

GodlessOrigin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
So on my note 20 ultra i use the Asbelt tempered glass . It's a bit short by about 1mm to 2 mm but it stuck solid and it's clear and works great with fingerprints .
On my old note 10 plus I had the glass dome 3d protector for a yr and half . I never had a good experience with silicon ones when I use the S pen
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the info 👍🏻