Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy Note
Having problems with secure folder 📂 its not moving files 
1 Comentario
Gerar04
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hello everyone, after a lot of research on my mobile for several days why it doesn't work, I have come to a conclusion, and that is that the problem with the move file to folder option does not lie with Samsung itself... that is to say , the option itself works... the problem is that the files that are currently housed in the WhatsApp folders, not all the files allow them to pass, therefore it is a WhatsApp problem, that they fail... it is a matter of luck. Sometimes yes and other times no... I say only the WhatsApp folders, the rest works without problem... Therefore, I have found an intermediate solution that does work without problem... And it is the following, they go to the gallery, to the WhatsApp folders of both photos or videos... they choose the photos or videos or documents that are in said folders, select them and create a new folder and once there they select all the files again and click to the move to safe folder option and it lets them pass without problem... and to The other way around from the secure folder to the outside also works without any problem... I hope I have helped you... greetings to all of you.

Gerar04
0 kudos