Original topic:

Security policy restrict you from stopping this application

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 07:19 AM)
ZiiSukri
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hye guys,

As picture attached below, is there any solution on how to stop that message from pop up?

Currently im using note 20 ultra registered under maxis plan.

There is no issue with the telco.

For the time being, i already format the hp, roughly after 1 month, this pop up happend again.

Help Me.

8 Comments
Galaxy Note
Samsung refuse to respond so I guess restart the device is the only solution. I also have this issue too
0 Likes
ZiiSukri
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Already restart the mobile many time already. Thw problem still exist. I once format the mobile before and the problem was solved. But roughly after 1 month which I update to latest firmware. I rwlize the pop up started again
0 Likes
ZiiSukri
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
You can soft reset by power button + volume down for 10 second. After that, the pop up will gone.

If you relize, if any msg from telco about security policy (samsung global). The pop up started from there.
0 Likes
Chx95
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Have your phone in contract with mobile plan?🤔 If is, I think that's the cause of this because I'm also in contract too
0 Likes
ZiiSukri
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, I'am. But i have the solution for this.

You need to soft reset,if the pop up from appear from samsung knox, please ignore.

Dont click the pop up msg and just slide to the left to dismiss it.

Then the popup regarding this will dissappear.
Chx95
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Got it. Thanks
0 Likes
Chx95
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
So this easy to solve, I was reset n download all apps again for few times 😒
0 Likes
ZiiSukri
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I once before like that also. Really annoying to format the **bleep**,and repeat the whole process.

Hope can solve your problem too.
0 Likes