Original topic:

Slow charging speed after update on my note 9

(Topic created on: 04-29-2020 07:50 AM)
MaslizaAzahari
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Slow charging speed after update on my note 9, 40% to 100% took 1 hour and 40 minutes, why ya?
10 Comments
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i have no problem though, 0 to 100 takes 1h40mins for me
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

clear background apps... if problem still persist... reply this message and i will guide you deeper to settle the problem... lolx...

Galaxy Note
done, still persist
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Go into setting, choose privacy, then choose permission manager.

Go under location, change those apps listed as ALLOWED ALL THE TIME to ALLOWED ONLY WHILE IN USE

But the following apps must keep as ALLOWED ALL THE TIME:

- Google

- Maps

- SmartThings

- System UI

- Gallery

- your wearables devices apps such as mi fit, google fit, samsung health or any other brand 

Galaxy Note
thanx bro
0 Likes
RunGrab
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it is not on 25w or 45w charging like the note 10+, it is only 15w "adaptive" charging, meaning faster on low % charge but slow down as it gets filled up
Galaxy Note
thanx bro
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
change new cable and settle, back to fasr adaptive fast charging, thanx guys
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

seems like you solved it, mine was USB port faulty...

first my charging speed drop, it shows fast charging, but after a while the charging time kept increasing, unplug and replug it became vable charging... and took more than 2 hours to fully charge... funny thing is only 1 side of the port is functioning, if i plug in upside down, it wont charge...

sencondly, usb headphone not functioning, and the message USB Connected and disconnected message kept popping out...

so i sent in to samsung for warranty and it fix within hours... now back to normal...