Solved! Go to Solution.
@DebR please try a different approved charging block and cable to see if this helps with charging and also make sure your charging port on your phone doesn't have any lint or anything in it to make a poor connection
Hi DebR, Please make sure you are using the genuine Samsung charger and also check the USB cable for any damages. I suggest you please try to wipe the cache partition of your device by following the steps below and check if the issue got resolved.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key. Then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.