Original topic:

Software update problem one ui4.1

(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 02:17 AM)
slytherin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I don't know what wrong with Samsung..I have been supporting all their products till now but their new update is like **bleep**tttt!.. it makes my phone slower and lagging..it's been only 1year plus and lagging too much...is it Samsung new strategy to make phone slower so that can we can buy newer models...HORRIBLE MAN!!
HARDWARE is perfect but your software..my god
People need reliable product too in terms of software 😡🤬
Please improve Samsung of not do not give newer updates

#one ui4.1 software problem
10 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
So far One ui 4.1 runs smoothly on my Note 10 so I'm a bit curious why it's not the same with yours. What model are you currently using?
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Me too
0 Likes
slytherin
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hmmm...I am not sure though...but I clearly know the difference between using it last time Vs now...my phone model used Exynos chip....tq for replying
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
It could be more and more data stored. The older the phone, the more things are stored. Also, possibly there's not a smooth transition from older version to the current one. One thing to try is to perform a complete factory reset and observe.
0 Likes
slytherin
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Sure will look into it..hopefully it runs smoothly👍👌
slytherin
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Do you think it's better idea if I want to use my phone with stable old update than newer updates? Maybe only get newer security updates...is that possible with Samsung ecosystem?
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Fair question. Only thing is, do you know which is the stable update according to you? Maybe it's not stable according to Samsung. Any manufacturer will keep on updating the latest eco system to provide a better experience for current product, as well as latest security and stable system.
slytherin
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am using note 10 Exynos model
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Same here. I have Note 10 ( exynos ) and S22U. Both runs on One ui4.1 smoothly.
Worth noting btw that I don't have any games installed as I'm not a gamer. 🙃

Have a nice weekend bro.