Original topic:

sound

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 01:09 PM)
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Quick question, on note 10 plus, sound comes from the back of the phone. Is it new, normal?
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
It's not the sound, I think it's the vibration from the sound from the 2 stereo speakers.. It's normal..
0 Likes
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. Yeah, it's the vibration kind of.
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, how can I connect note 10 plus to my laptop to transfer the data? It has no usb??
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bluetooth, WiFi Direct or file hosting are your only options.
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I got it connected through YourPhone app. it's mirroring now. but still don't know how to transfer data from laptop to phone?
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Without a USB port on the laptop, your easiest, but slowest, option is to send the files via Bluetooth. Pair your phone to the laptop first. WiFiDirect is much faster, but harder to set up. Perhaps the best blend of easy & fast would be to log into http://drive.google.com (assuming you have a Google account/email address), then connect to your Google Drive via a third-party file manager. I currently use Mixplorer, but I had to side-load it. The Google Drive app won't let you download directly, but most third-party file managers in the Play Store will let you.
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I got it done through my note 8 cable. usb c to usb cable, could directly connect phone to laptop
0 Likes
john0uhbb
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes its vibration but its kindoff annoying is there any way I can reduce the vibration
0 Likes
WowSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I don't think so. This is the way it works. I checked it on store's demo phone also. It's the same. I checked it with store technician too.
0 Likes