Original topic:

(STILL AFTER 2 YEARS) Green screen issue on NOTE 9 (no warranty)

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 08:55 PM)
NOISEstonedGUY
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

After the new update my Note 9 have much worse green tint than ever, before i could bypass this BUG by using fingerprint scanner or a virtual power key. now nothing helps, as a mobile videomaker the note 9 is my work tool, i can't now work because the screen is so green that i cant see what my camera see. Day by day it's worse. Im really pissed that they ignore that for a 2 years now, and all of the faulty update they did, what an incompetent company

6 Comments
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Software kill the Note 9.
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi, try turning on the blue light filter and see if it helped or not. Because I'm a note 9 user too. Using the blue light filter since I bought it. And I don't have any green lines even after the latest software update. Screenshot_20220827-011927_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

If there are no cracks on your display, and no apparent damage (bents/dents) to the your Note 9, you can try your luck to bring your device to a Samsung repair center. I managed to get my mother's Note 9 screen replaced for free even though the device is out of warranty as long as it is in good condition and they can't say that the green display is due to a fall or anything.

0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's software issue. Now happen to my Note 10+ after update to Android 12 One ui4.1. Yellowish screen. Report to samsung until now not solve. My goodness, I'm so sad now that I don't use it anymore. Using my Huawei instead. It's a good phone but samsung engineers damage my phone
0 Likes
motoxs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
My note 9 also having the same issue 2 years back. And prior to the latest update almost endup with the same issue.

Now that i have read this, wont dare to update my note 9.

P/s: last time i spent rm800 just to change the greenish screen. Kena scam
najwahudaa
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Really? My Note20 is having this problem after the August update and Samsung told me to replace the screen. I am absolutely furious ahhaah
0 Likes