Original topic:

Stuck on dec patch note 20 ultra (Canada)

(Topic created on: 02-16-2022 01:52 PM)
aacash
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Other Samsung devices got January Patch with one ui 4.0 and now they receiving feb patch. Meanwhile note 20 ultra in Canada is stuck on dec patch. This is pathetic! Samsung treats bad to Canadian users. This is the major reason, why I'm planning to move to Iphone 14. Bcz apple dont do partiality and treats everyone equally! 
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

The Note 20 series is tentatively scheduled to receive the February Security Patch Update February 22nd.

I'm sure that Samsung will take your views as "feedback". 

EN Feb 11-1.png

aacash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Its already 22 but haven't received feb patch on mote 20 ultra?
0 Likes
phani
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
They should stop syncing with carriers ... Even if u buy phone from Samsung they load bloatware of carriers..
0 Likes
phani
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Carriers playing big role in releasing these for Canada.. not sure why this is only for Android.. not for IPhone.. bloatwares bloatware s
Tristan001
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It's not that they aren't treating you equally; it's that they want to make sure you have a good experience with One UI 4, so they haven't released it to you yet.
0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
What now. We have one ui 4 but it was released with Dec security patch even though we are in February already.
aacash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So every country and every device receives update differently. Why this is happening why not same day? Sometimes it taken even months to receive updates where as the same phone in other regions get the update early. Why cant Samsung do like apple. Release the update on same day for every phones.
0 Likes
Tristan001
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Because updates are rolled out. That means that everyone gets it at a different time. They want to make sure that it works on all devices, so they test it on a couple of people to make sure it's functioning correctly; if not, they fix the bugs and send it out again.
0 Likes
MrIDo
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have the S10+ And I to am stuck on Dec1st everything, security patch, UI update all of it, I'm in Canada and I'm done to, I'm going to get a Apple phone for the 1st time, I'm a life long Samsung buyer to. I'm done being crapped on
0 Likes