Original topic:

Student Discount

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 01:47 PM)
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Samsung Community, 

Has anyone had trouble dealing with Samsung chat? Every time I contact them their answer is always that they cannot help. 

So the issue is the I pre ordered the Note 20 Ultra on August 5th, I absolutely understand that its outside the 14 days but when I went to go order Samsung Care, a case, another set of buds live, wireless charger and possibly another phone I realized the discount code was never applied to my original order on August 5th. This could very much be an error on my end but the person on the chat, Mickey was beyond unhelpful, the agent couldn't even spell my name correctly and misspelt it 5x. I'm sure Samsung a multi-million dollar company has some way of sorting this out, I only purchase Samsung devices and this is a massive disappointment. 

Any recommendations on how to go forward before I swear off Samsung altogether. 
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I get it lol just saying best and easiet option is thru spc which samsung has partnered with for over 2 yrs. student beans is a headache in comparison.
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
So if you look at the above images the code is through Student Beans but it redirects you to Samsung site as you can see in the other picture. I don't know why I would need to go through SPC when its available for me directly through Samsung.
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I've already purchased it so going through SPC isn't something I can do now but I'll remember that in the future.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
What was the price you paid? If the Note20U was around 1500 pre-tax, the discount was applied.
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I paid $1910
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
ok so just order it once ur on that samsung site which is where spc also takes u. if u ordered thru the site where 15% was showed, it woulda automatically worked since its not a code that is applied, but just normal price on the partner site.
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I will definitely do that next time. I wish Samsung chat/moderators would actually respond to the question being asked. This process would have been so much easier to deal with.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Pre or post-tax 1900$?
0 Likes
Jodit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
After
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Alright, sounds like you did have the student rebate. The phone starts at 1820$. With tax, it goes just a bit south of 2100$
0 Likes