Original topic:

Super Fast Charger 45w

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 10:54 AM)
n1ks
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone found the official Samsung 45w Super fast charger in KL yet?
0 Likes
6 Comments
sukku29
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I bought the equivalent from Shoppe... but the most important thing is the PD cable... anyway my charger is pretty fast
0 Likes
n1ks
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
cool! what brand did you get off Shopee?
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
If ur planning get it I suggest u lookup in YouTube review on it. Most the tech reviewer don't recommend it as in not worth spend that extra money for the few seconds as in the first half it's fast but it slows down a lot after 70 to 80% mark.
Basically ur 25 watt u get free from note 10 is sufficient enough. But if u waste money u still can. Just my 2 cents😊🙃
0 Likes
n1ks
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hahaha thanks man. wanted to get a spare one for the office! agreed the out of the box 25w works great!!
unfortunately my dog chewed the USB-C tip so I had to replace it with an Anker PD cable. lol
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
So basically u just want change the USB type C to type C cable? I use more of the normal cable more than this actually. Quite hard want find type C to type C cables though right?
0 Likes
n1ks
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yeah! haha! I saw on carousell got someone selling the same samsung USB-C to USB-C cable that came out of the box. RM50 only. dunno legit one or not tho
0 Likes