Original topic:

Terrible Customer service and afte sale service

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 01:53 PM)
BentKoid
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

I bought a unit Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G on date 4 January 2021 . I transferring my apps and document to my Note 20 ultra 5G on date 5 January 2021 around 4pm within 2 -3 hours while i restore my whatsapp chat communication the phone temperature body heat , after that Blank Screen . Then directly can't use , but the phone still on when i plug in the charger is still vibration.

On the same day i go to Samsung customer service central Sunway Carnival around 7pm , There is no Technician inside the service central , forget it , i make my clear request to customer service i request to change a new unit , because the phone i only use 2-3 hour only ald having this issue , i have lost my confident.

Today 6 January 2021 i received the call from customer service sunway carnival told me they wil make the requested within ( 2 weeks ) will give me know the results.

I am surprised and angry , I bought a phone Five Thousand Ringgit Malaysia but i need to wait 2 week to getting result , i have no phone to use and waiting for 2 week ?

Is that samsung service?

Is that what u treat to customer who trusted samsung ?

I am very disappointed for this.

Please someone to feed back to me and give me helpful information.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
srsly ? 2 weeks ? u can just complaint directly to samsung korea if u want.. samsung malaysia corrupt too much😂
BentKoid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
thx for advice
i will try too
0 Likes
BentKoid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
ya very disappointed for this😭😠
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Because Foldables are MUCH weaker than S and Note series so they deserve it
0 Likes
Sadcustomer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Today I walk in to samsung customer service in Sunway Pyramid branch after I was told only can change my screen protector of Z fold 3 in Samsung customer service outlet, so when I seat down to tell the customer service by the name of Farah, she said is RM$150 after I told her I want to change the screen protector but she never said is only for inside but to me is for inside and front screen and side too., after she took my phone to behind door, after a while a Chinese guy by the name of CK came with my phone to tell me whether I want to change front screen with another payment starting from $50++, I asked him I thought $150 is for everything and he kept said no and I said then when I start enquiry in the beginning you customer service should explain clearly to me and he start raising his voice said who told you..who told you is for everything", I said "no one tell me, you customer service should tell me" then he lower his voice but he kept open and close my phone hardly, I took back and said don't do that but he took back and start open and close it again and again, each close of the phone with the sound of "Pak", my heart is painful, my phone cost RM7000++ so expensive and you are playing with it, this is the worse customer service and after he changed it, they is bubble on the side which I don't want him to take it to fix it again, I don't want him to open and close my phone non stop, and he can asked me whether to change front screen protector with a discount or not but I just ignored him., I still heart sick when write this complaint. I decide to change to Iphone 15, has been using Samsung since Note 3, but because of bad customer service I decide to change to Iphone.
0 Likes