Original topic:

The Note 8 is (kinda) confirmed!

(Topic created on: 10-24-2016 11:41 AM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
So Samsung Korea apparently is allowing its customers an upgrade option for those who got the s7 edge or s7, the article found was translated from korean so im not entirely sure on the details but basically they said that users could upgrade to the S8 or Note 8. So pretty much confirming there will be a Note 8👍
0 Likes
5 Comments
chrisdugar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
in this article it says that samsung congmfirmed the note 8 to ruters and 50% off to those note 7 users that changed for edge 7 to upgrade to note 8 or edge 8 😄 !! so glad

https://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-8-will-still-arrive-in-2017/
0 Likes
Amurchi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
if that is true ofc ill trade for s7 edge but samsung Canada is cheap ass compare to samsung korea or us
0 Likes
datbananaboi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
somewhere I read that samsung will stop the Galaxy Note series
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think you read that someone felt that Samsung would (or should) stop the Note series. There was a story that talked about having more development time if they didn't spilt their focus on multiple flagship models. It isn't credible though, since the different models have separate development teams entirely. Just like a car company has different teams developing their different models. Lots of contrary opinion, zero fact. I'm very excited by this Korean story, and really hope it goes world wide. Long live the Note. I miss mine.
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
confirmed and Koreans get the first Price break for putting up with media BS hype
0 Likes