Original topic:

Time issue

(Topic created on: 03-06-2019 05:40 AM)
hectormj
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Yesterday night my phone was showing a difference in time. I reside in Canada and when it was 2:30,it was showing 21:30. Anyone faced similar issue or have an idea about that? 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Check your settings in Date and Time - Are you using Network provided? Doesn't seem like it.
0 Likes
hectormj
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes. Network provided time only. Settings are all good. Is there any chance that someone might hacked my phone?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I suppose that there's always a chance - But if you're using common sense & avoiding risky sites & not downloading apps from sites known for piracy & hacked or cracked apps - it's pretty unlikely...
You did try just to Reboot your device?
You could also Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache & see if the issue is resolved.
0 Likes
hectormj
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So far I haven't been into any of those. My clock is showing correct time now but not before for like 4 hours.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Could be that your Carrier was having a Network issue?
Which Carrier are you with?
0 Likes
hectormj
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Maybe. I thought I'll enquire first here before I give them a call. I'm with Freedom btw
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You might be able to see if they had any outages if they are on Twitter - I know that Rogers posts on Twitter if they are having any issues...
0 Likes
BriniaSona
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it happened to a lot of people last night. it fixed itself.
Galaxy Note
Well that kind of confirms that it was a Network issue.. I never noticed if it happened on my devices.. I'm with Rogers - But it could also be a localized issue that only affected a particular area.