Original topic:

Trash Your Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 03:58 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Give yourself a favour for 2022 and get rid of your Samsung ph and never touch a Samsung ph or tablet for rest of your life! You are a totally garbage Samsung🗑 Worst ph and tablet maker company the universe! Rubbish!!! Finally I am getting rid of my Samsung device next week🙌 had enough and suffered enough in 2021 my 2.5K worth Samsung Galaxy Garbage Not 20 Ultra 5G doesn't even recieves 3G properly. Finger print reader not accurate (doesn't even works), battery life is super bad, on normal use it doesn't even lasts for  6 hours for (Calls and Texts), and of course as always 10 decade behind software updates! Go to Hell Samsung!
19 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @AdrianAU, I am sorry to hear of the experience you had with your Note20 Ultra. In regard to the 3G, battery, and fingerprint issues, I suggest sending an error report via the Samsung Members app for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, and can indicate whether your device is having hardware or software issues.

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Dear Laura, I tried all, Samsung Support is horrible, they deny many time to fix or replace this phone! The perfect solution is never use creepy Samsung! $100 china made phones are 1 million times better than Samsung phones by hardware, software and customer service! I feel like world's most stupid creature to pay all these $$$$ to Samsung! You all just go to hell please. 🗑 Samsung 🗑 Laura I am sure you are probably not using a Samsung brand phone most likely you are using an IPhone. Anyway 2 more weeks I am getting rid of this creepy Samsung crepppp phone.
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @AdrianAU thank you for the additional information. Again, I do apologise for the difficulty in getting your issue resolved. 

You mentioned having a remedy denied by our support team. If there is anything I can do to assist, please send through a direct message with the following details so that I can investigate further:

1. Service reference number

2. Full name

3. Phone number

4. Address

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your time Laura. I am not interested in anything regarding Samsung! As I am counting days in 13 days I am not dealing with this rubbish Samsung phone anymore. Samsung is **bleep**, a garbage company. I hate Samsung! Done is done I made wrong decisions with purchasing a Samsung brand phone and I paid for my mistake for 14 months now. Well done is done! All I will remember how garbage is Samsung!
ilovedogs
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
We are trying to help you but you keep on denying that help
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I am going to take Samsung AU to court for my issue so no further help needed dear angle getting my papers ready for my 2.5K Samsung Garbage Not 20 Ultra 5G. By the way I love dogs too.
0 Likes
FranjeP
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

They did almost same thing on me i speak with tech support bout my phone sudden lost reception tried reseat the sim to until i factory reset the phone but didnt resolve the issue , tech support told me to bring it to their local store for further inspection ended up getting an update that they dont have the proper part for my phone coz its from overaeas when i mention it ahead of time that its from other country , so they told me to pay them $66 for that **bleep** inspection and pick it up again from that store total waste of time and money

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Sort story long, let me tell you I use Samsung Ph because I am stupid, you use one because you are stupid, they use one because they are stupid! Google also and should ban his services for Samsung too. I am saying it again $100 dollar china brand phones are 1million times better than garbage Samsung's flagship phones and customer service.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Samsung's UI is Great! I have stuck with Samsung for about 10 years, and No Major Problems Here! AND I'M NOT STUPID.