Original topic:

Turning on Screen

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 08:43 PM)
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
In the Note 9 you could touch the bottom of the screen to turn it on. It seems the only way to turn on the screen with the Note 10+ is via the SPen or pressing the power key.

I wear my phone in an armband (with my Life Alert button affixed) on me almost 24/7. In a few instances I have to turn on my screen to choose a contact to call/message when Bixby doesn't recognize the name.

How else can I turn on the screen without using the SPen or pressing the power button?

Thank you.
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
You can Turn on the Screen by Pressing the Finger Print Scanner on the Screen 😉🐧
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes, however, my device is inside my armband and on my arm....it's hard to reach to touch the screen. But someone just suggested just using OK Google and the screen will turn on👍👍. Thx for your reply💞.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Use google 🤷♂️
Just say
OK google
and have it do all kinds of stuffies 🤪🙃👌🤙
Cute pic Shaggyskunk1 😊
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ahhhh.....perfect....I can use my earpiece for that and not have to take my device out of the armband....Awesome thanks👍👍👍. Just got my Note 10+ today so that is a great help. Thannnnnk you. And thanks for the compliment to my little cutie....she's also my Medical Alert dog for my epilepsy👍👍!! Be well.
KAG0803
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Uhhhh....Huhhhhh......I just realized that if you tap the screen twice it will turn on. The Note 9 you could touch the bottom of the screen to turn it on.

Sooooo now, when my device is on my arm in my armband and I need to at times turn on my screen without taking the phone out...I just have to tap the screen twice. The plastic on my armband allows great use for touch
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
You can also double-tap AOD notification icons to go directly to the appropriate app, if that's any help.
0 Likes