Original topic:

U.I 4.0 Android 12

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 01:11 PM)
extoxic
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
from malaysia, Why cant download new ui 4.0 using Note 10plus?
10 Comments
ezrelazrey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Its not out yet for the note 10 plus... but it will come this month
extoxic
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ouh i see thankss
0 Likes
Bvx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Just around the corner.
0 Likes
Dicky888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Its not yet released for note 10 plus.Have patience lah...a12 ui4 nothing to wow about also..furthermore i wish i didnt download the stupid update
SamuarJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
eh what happen?
could you elaborate
to me A12 doesn't add or remove functionality, i might miss seeing things
Dicky888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Im using malaysia set note 10+ and a usa s21+ 5g.After updating my s21+ to a12 ui4.0 i notice that volte had been disabled and with the local telco beginning to shut down 3g network then im left with 2g when i wanna make a call of when people called me which **bleep** because the sound quality is very bad.I also tried various troubleshooting tips but also no use.I already emailed samsung and send a error report in samsung member app but they dont bother to reply or acknowledge the problem also.If samsung cant fix the problem at least provide the option for us to roll back to previous OS.Before update everything is fine but after update im missing this 1 very important feature but luckily malaysia goverment still have 2g network available if not i would be left with a useless paper weight.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The issue already fixed long time ago, Samsung has released 2 fix and 1 major update (android 12) in December. Have you update your phone to the latest fix?
0 Likes
Dicky888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes i did but still the same
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😱 that's strange, because before I update, a lot of issue, but after update, all issue gone. VOLTE back to function as normal, network no more dropping, battery drain got improvement at least.
0 Likes