Original topic:

UI4 N20U Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 01-18-2022 04:24 PM)
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
After upgrade, my Secure Folder Apps got reorganized (I have 3 pages). They appear to be locked, that is I cant drag to rearrange them. One of my most used apps is on page 3.

Anyone else having this issue?

I wish Samsung would put some love in the secure folder hime screens. They arent very customizable, and this new issue is a but frustrating. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
I just checked and it's the same on mine, icons are locked into place and the icons are also bigger compared to the icons not in the Secure Folder. I'm also unable to use Adguard in the Secure Folder as well.
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Annoying. Hopefully they will fix this. On the upside, it appears you can shortcut apps to the non-secure home screen. That might be a work around for some, depending on how you are using it.
0 Likes
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Fatwa, we suggest you to try wipe cache partition. Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.

1. Turn off the unit.

2. Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button.

3. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

4. Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

5. Press the Power key to select.

6. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select.

7. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

8. Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Already did.... no joy....
0 Likes