Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung Canada!!! Are you sleeping?
your holiday is over, work!

Updated Consumer Guidance for the Galaxy Note7 Updated – Oct. 10 2016

Latest Updates on the Galaxy Note7.
Samsung is working with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to investigate the recently reported cases involving the Galaxy Note7.

While the investigation is taking place, Samsung is asking all carrier and retail partners here and around the globe to stop sales and exchanges of the Galaxy Note7. Since the affected devices can overheat and pose a safety risk, we are asking consumers with an original Galaxy Note7 or a replacement Galaxy Note7 to power it down and contact the carrier or retail outlet where you purchased your Galaxy Note7.

If you bought your Galaxy Note7 from Samsung.com or have questions, you should contact us at 1-844-365-6197 and we can help you.

Galaxy Note7 Owners need to do one of the following:
Exchange your current Galaxy Note7 for a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge and replacement of any Galaxy Note7 specific accessories with a refund of the price difference between devices; or Contact your point of purchase to obtain a full refund.

Customers who exchange a Note7 device will also receive a $25 gift card, in-store credit, in-store accessory credit or bill credit from select carrier retail outlets.

Affected DevicesThis applies to the original and replacement Galaxy Note7 devices.
RefundContact the carrier or retail outlet where you purchased your Galaxy Note7. If you bought your Galaxy Note7 from Samsung.com or have questions, you should contact us at 1-844-365-6197 and we can help you.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Hansssss
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
may i refund in Canada?
0 Likes
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but it won't be the reason for buy IPhone 7... refund?if there is another choice except iphone 7
0 Likes
vertigo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
my s7 edge is overheat 2. the battery drains so fast. 20% in 1 hour without any usage. why
0 Likes
bran
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
because Samsung is all about Samsungs bottom line. Quantity not Quality. Yes it's a really great phone but they didn't build it with quality or to last. This is my 3rd samsung. I had 2 year contract on each and each phone stopped working before the 2 years was up. On all 3! The motherboards died in under 2 years! Quantity over quality.
0 Likes