Original topic:

Video editor

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 05:19 PM)
islãnd
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
There is a video editor app in my Samsung note 20 ultra . I was editing the movie and was almost done. The way I create movie is, I go to photos and select videos or photos and then click on create movie. 

In this way it opens the video editor. Now I accidently closed all apps from background and don't know why that video editor app is not shown on my screen any where. There is no shortcut icon. I asked bixby but she cannot open it. It shows under Apps under settings. But when I click on it, it just gives me details but there is no option to open it. 

I went to galaxy and play store, found this app but again it does not give an option "open"
When we already have installed app in phone and we search in play store it gives option "open" instead of "install" 

But with this video editor it says "uninstall" nothing else. So poor. 

4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

If you go to the Samsung Gallery & select a video & then Edit, the video editor will open. 

islãnd
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yeah, but I will lose the project. It will open a new project.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

You should be able to save your work, but I think that I get that you're trying to recover a video that you were in the process of editing, when you accidentally Closed all Apps.

I've got a few Gallery apps installed, but I don't think that I can open any of their editing functions, without opening something to edit first 🤔

Georgine
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi islãnd,

Yes, RedDogRabbit is correct, you need to do it from the Gallery app

0 Likes