Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Waste of my NFC Payment

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 11:33 PM)
HansPhilippines
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Filipino biught latest cellphone samsung this year like we are paying too much for a phone, we have no use to samsung pay from NFC tap for almost 9 years!!!!! Please RESOLVE FAST! WE DONT WANT WASTE OUR AGE!!!!! 
14 Comments
garrifff
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
eksaherada. kung mkapag all caps naman to. ikamamatay mo bang wlang NFC? lol 🤣

well yeah, it would be great to have that option here in PH. but personally, i'd be more cautious parin if hnd pa na fully integrate satin yang ganyang tech. baka pumalya pa at mgkknda leche2 ang transaction.

hnd nman cguro lingid sa kaalaman ng lahat na we're still behind sa 1st world countries, tech-wise. but we're getting there naman to be fair, nag aadapt na tayo to digital paunti unti. sobrang tumal nga lang.

i barely use my cc in online transactions, lalo na sa e-comm platforms. i always have cash in hand or prefer CoD. sigurista eh, la akong tiwala sa ibang tao baka ma nenok pa order ko lol
Galaxy Note
True! People need to realize the Philippines is behind technological advancements and innovations. And brands are not to blame. I can scan nga may credit card on certain apps on my Samsung phone to avoid typing eh.
Galaxy Note
blame it to our politicians, they dont want technology to uplift our lives
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello HansPhilippines,

Thanks for bringing it up here about Samsung Pay non-availability in the Philippines as we are all very much aware of that.

Samsung Pay is tentative here in the Philippines. It's still not available, as of the moment.

But your device allows you to read near field communication (NFC) tags that contain information about products. You can also use this feature to make payments and buy tickets for transportation or events after downloading the required apps.

Don't you worry, as soon as Samsung Pay is ready, you will be immediately notified through Samsung Members app notification bell icon and/or through your device settings.

We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

For more help and assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung Pay is not available in the Philippines yet. NFC is available though.
Harwin747
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Feels like we're over paying for for features not even available here in the Philippines
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I disagree. It's not the brand's fault. Blame it on the the lack of technological advancement, innovation, and technology here in the Philippines.
Galaxy Note
You are correct. The Philippines is behind with regards to telecom technologies. We cannot blame it to the device (brand) nor the government.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
sadly its the govt walang padulas wala go signal
0 Likes