Original topic:

What would you like to see in your next Samsung Note phone?

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 09:35 PM)
Simon2809
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Foldable phones are cool and all. However, the note will always be my favourite. Being someone who enjoys hitting down my thoughts in my phone and using the s pen as my magic wand in my daily tasks. Samsung has done wonders with this feature like VR Doodle and the function to be controlled with gestures. The one technology that I feel no other competitor can beat Samsung at. It was just horrible on other brands. However, I hear rumours the Note may not come back, where it comes with a dedicated S pen.

Just to get your thoughts, what other ideas to keep the note series but still keep it innovative? I heard about the flex patent. Sounds promising. But what are your thoughts on features to include in the next note?
2 Comments
ototo
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

as predicted, the note are dead....

0 Likes
ototo
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

regardless a new note or other series

i seriously think samsung should improve a lot on the phone quality

My S9+ and current N20U which both phone couldn't last for 2 years

S9+ which screen burn after a year +

then N20U dark screen after the Oct patch update spend MYR1070 for screen replacement and now my S-pen seems issue with the connection

I was planning to buy a smart watch which initially watch 4 classic was in my list....

but after today my s-pen, i will remove it and choose TicWatch P3U which my previous watch last for 3 years which now due to the glass break after fall on ground.

no more confident in samsung product anymore

0 Likes