Original topic:

WhatsApp Dual Messenger Secondary App Not Opening PDF

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 04:06 PM)
Siva2k23
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I got a note 20 Ultra and my friend got a Note 10. We both had the same issue and we also found similar issues with other users. Please check out my video. 

19 Comments
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Already watching
Done
JamesLiew
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
until today the problem still persist and it is so annoying seriously. when can samsung fix this . furthermroe, many previously sent files and photo cannot be forwarded or downloaded back but when u use whatsapp web to download then they can be downloaded n resend using whatsapp web.. what is happening SamSung!!!! please solve the issue
Siva2k23
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
James, have you resolved the issue ?
0 Likes
JamesLiew
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
no! really **bleep** it, i always need to forward dual whastapp attachment or files to my main whastapp to open it.. somemoe if the file is more than 24 hrs, then the fiels cannot view again in dual whastapp. really **bleep**
0 Likes
jacqballala
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
same issue...all my important work information shared via whatsapp are gone due to this stupid update
Siva2k23
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@jacq, You didn't do a daily backup set up? It's very easy and will save your life.
0 Likes
Wazini
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Can your second whatsapp acces media?
Siva2k23
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi I have solved this problem. Just back up your second WhatsApp data in the cloud then please download WhatsApp for Business and sign in it's work.
0 Likes
jacqballala
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
do u still need to use whatsapp business in dual mode for the second whatsapp to be functional?
Siva2k23
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi I didn't checked that because it's a waste of time in my openion as I'm going to use only 2 WhatsApp accouns. If someone needs like 3 account then they can try! You can have one more WhatsApp in your secure folder. If you need anything else please let me know.
0 Likes