Original topic:

WHEN 2.1 will hit Note 9

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 08:41 PM)
FOKU
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Sht Samsung this ismy last phone feom your brand. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I know right... unbelievable, we're mid July.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I saw some posts in this forum. Seems like UI 2.1 was available. However, it causes the Note9 screen resolution changed. Maybe that's why they stop the update and working on the fix. I maybe wrong, but possible.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi  FOKU,

As mentioned by Samsung is aware of this symptom that a limited number of Galaxy Note9 that updates the software to the latest version might experience the device resolution is unexpectedly changed so the screen to input PIN/Pattern/Password isn't shown properly. Regarding this, Samsung is scheduled to release new software to resolve this symptom. Therefore, please check for updates to your device regularly via the FOTA or Smart Switch PC.

0 Likes
FOKU
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I PAID 2K FOR THIS PHONE. IS IT NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY SOMEONE TO TEST THE UPDATE BEFORE RELEASING IT? WHAT NOW? WE WON'T HAVE IT?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi FOKU,

We are working on this issue which causes the screen resolution change after the update.

Please wait for some time and check for updates for your device regularly via the FOTA or Smart Switch PC. Follow the below steps to Download and install the update when available.

Open Settings >> Tap Software update >> Tap Download and install.

Please Note: To automatically download software updates in the future, Tap the Auto-download over Wi-Fi switch.

0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I have it on my phone 2.1 nothing really that crazy new about it just some minor tweaks. all you had to do was set screen to HD resolution before updating.