Original topic:

Why are Samsung Canada Community Moderators modifying our responses?!

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 08:20 PM)
Dual-eSIM-S24Ultra
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Why are Samsung Members Canada Community Moderators (ie. Keagon) modifying our replies with no permission? What gives them the right?! Please explain.

I was provided guidance and instructions on how to revert back to Android 10, UI 2.5 but some of those instructions were modified. While my device is OK, it could have resulted damage....the Moderators are guilty of intentional sabatoge! Other Memebers have also experienced getting their reply/post blindly modified or deleted by a Samsung Moderator. 

Personally, this is very discouraging for us to continue using this platform for Q&A. Requesting all Moderators to put a stop to their bad behaviour.
12 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi DualSIMNote10Plus, We never modify any instructions provided by the users. If the comments posted in the Community contain derogatory language, profanity, spam, advertising etc or flagged by any of our Samsung members, then that content will be moderated automatically or by the moderator according to the Samsung Canada Members Comment Policy.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@Keagon - Irrelevant - this has nothing to do with derogatory languange, profanity, etc.....

We have evidence of instructions getting modified which is intentional sabatoge! Please refer to my post 2/28 "Lost Dual SIM1 + SIM2 buttons in UI 3.0 for calls and messages" and scroll down near the end where you will see the conversation and evidence about Samsung Moderators sabatoging instructions. I cannt say it was you even though you are the only Moderator on that thread but if not you, then one of your Moderator peers. Only Samsung Community Moderators have access to modify our responses. If it was not you, then can you help investigate ?
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Could you please let us know which comment was modified in that post as mentioned by you?

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
- please re-read my earlier reply....and you will then know exactly where to go to see what was modified. thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
- did you get a chance to check ? hopefully Samsung Team has began the investigation....we would like to underatand why the step by step instructions was blindly modified by Sumsung Moderator? this is unprofessional and indicates intent to damage people's devices.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
any update?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi DualSIMNote10Plus, I would like to inform you that no modifications are made by the moderators as mentioned by you. As I mentioned earlier, please note that we never modify or remove any instructions provided by the users if they comply with the Samsung Canada Members Comment Policy.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
- hi Keagon, so what happened to the specific evidence i provided you? are you indirectly saying that you or another Moderator blindly modified CHMultiMedia's instructions for reverting back to A10, UI 2.5 via ODIn flashing because your Moderator Team believes those instructions did not comply with Samsung Canada Members Comment policy ?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi Keagon - can you please atleast advise if you are planning to answer above questions?
0 Likes