Original topic:

why samsung very frequently updare app, whats is your target to customer, for me

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 12:56 PM)
Samnot
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
they want customer hp become slow anf change to a new product they create, very busted manufacturer
5 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
I tend to disagree. Still have my 2015 S6+ with the latest update ( well few years ago😂) running without problems, at all. No lag, nothing. And it's everything original still, including the battery.

0 Likes
Samnot
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
your information not correct, just want to backing samsung **bleep** , maybe you buy hp and keep only not for useed, hehehe
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hmmm. I'm thinking what will I get backing up Samsung LOL. Anyways, you also not correct too, if only you complained, and millions love the brand. You are promoting other brand?

We keep it simple bro. Respect others opinion.
Cheers. 👌🏻
0 Likes
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung for sure don't want their users to have abandoned apps posed with security threats and malwares in their phone. They're doing this to keep their users safe and keep up to date. If your device becomes slow, it is a sign of wear and tear both software and hardware wise. Please have some educated grounds before making malicious claims.
Galaxy Note
updates after updates, my device performance just keep getting smoother
0 Likes