Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Me from The Netherlands, being afraid and unsure results in a life not fully enjoy.
0 คำชม
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Ok, in my opinion we sometimes need unknown area in our life, it makes us alert and more creative. I know that most people love comfort zone but it's just good for somewhat of our life
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Bingo Lisa exactly what i mean about the good connexion with each other.
0 คำชม
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
There are many things relate to good connection with each other. It might start with mindset at first I think. Language is important even Thai they also suffer with this point even if they speak same language and same culture. By the way two persons need to speak same language first for easier understanding each other. However Thai ladies can learn and improve that whoever!
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
This point is sensitive to talk if people not be open minded anyway because of we actually can not read their mind. So that to have good connection also mean trust each other, think positive on other and something like that
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Thank you, a verry good speech. For me, It has not been wrong, I came to Thailand and this family.
Indeed and having a comfort zone is relative, knowing yourself means "don't always stay in that comfort zone. It is a good intellect we can nuance open honest topics together.
0 คำชม