Original topic:

120hz galaxy s20 series

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 05:12 AM)
balou
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, anyone know if samsung will allow 120hz in WQHD+?
--‐------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un sais si samsung vas donner l'accès au 120hz en WQHD+?

Thank you
Merci

0 Likes
4 Comments
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Je me pose la même question!!!

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Please check the screen resolution of your device because 120HZ High refresh rate isn’t supported in WQHD+. And, you cannot set the motion smoothness to the 120Hz High refresh rate under WQHD+ screen resolution. This is a normal operation applied in consideration of the S20 series device performance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veuillez verifier la resolution resolution d'ecran de votre appareil car le taux de rafraichissement eleve de 120 HZ n'est pas pris en charge dans WQHD+. De plus, vous ne pouvez pas regler la fluidite du mouvement sur la taux de rafraichissement eleve de 120 HZ avec une resolution d'ecran WQHD +. Il s'agit d'une operation normale appliquee en tenant compte des performances des appareils de la serie S20.

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I believe it is limited by hardware and not software, if so then no, the S20 line will not support 120hz at full resolution.
0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I double checked for you with my s20 ultra, the 120hrt, refresh will NOT work under the full resolution of the wqhd+, fhd+ it will work but not the highest one, if you wish to use the highest resolution it will be restricted to 60hrtz
0 Likes