Original topic:

3 rd post in 2 weeks

(Topic created on: 04-24-2022 01:45 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Some of you maybe aware or seen my previous post ref No Shipping Label. I believe this is such incompetence from Samsung Canada as well as the mod's on here who work in some official way for Samsung.

Maybe 3rd time lucky? Who knows...

I received my S22Ultra 45 days after the order was placed which was a nightmare on its own. Now Gere we are nearly 1 month since I received my device and I am still waiting for my shipping label. 
I dud receive a email which said " LABLE NO LONGER AVAILABLE  so I posted here and was replied to by Mod Heleena who asked me to dm her the the info which I did ( good boy Echo) and 10 days later nothing.. how shocked and stunned am I ??

10 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah I agree and said this for along time, Samsung really needs to to get the customer service sorted out. The robotic response here and the cut and paste response on line as well as being hung up on when you finally get through via phone. Is honestly shocking for such a company like Samsung.
They produce great phones as well as other technical devices. Not to mention all the other pies the company has got their fingers in. But when it comes down to customer satisfaction I believe they fall way short.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Even though i never had issues ordering online, you're the prime example of why im not so sure i will buy directly from Samsung again. There's no way i can be as calm and patient as you have been throughout this process (disaster is a better word).
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Exactly!

On the extremely rare occasion when I've ordered something from Amazon (usually the payment isn't processed until it is actually being shipped), and a delivery was a DAY late, contacting Amazon almost always resulted in an immediate credit to my next purchase.

In the event that I needed to return an item, I received the email with the return shipping label, almost immediately.

Maybe Samsung should consider using Amazon for ordering, delivery & return / trade-ins....

Seriously, I can't imagine this degree of almost catastrophic service, if you actually TRIED to be this bad. 

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Agree!
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Echo1, We are extremely sorry for the delay and the inconvinience caused to you.

Your issue was already forwarded to the team. Due to some technical issues, waybills for Trade-ins weren’t being generated.

We had a fix and the team will reaching out, by email and that you should be receiving a waybill soon.

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

@Helanna

One  problem or error we could believe but continuous for months for just about everybody dealing with Samsung Canada only leads to one conclusion.

@RedDogRabbit's cartoon seems quite fitting from what we have been subjected to🤔😢😒

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Here's a thought. Why doesn't Samsung just send @Echo1 a sincere apology, and tell him to keep the device that he's been trying (in vain) to send in as a trade, and get the full trade in value credited to his transaction with Samsung. 

Then he could sell it, or keep it, but at least he'd be done with this never ending fiasco.

#Delays #OverwhelmingSuccess #SystemFailure #SincereApologies

#TechnicalIssues #Fail

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That would be the ideal thing to do l.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
That cartoon was quite representative too.