Original topic:

$50 e-voucher

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 01:30 PM)
raeanthony
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, yet again another disappointing post about preorders.  I don't want to get into much detail, i have already made a detailed post earlier.  Ordered 3 phones on Feb.20.  I still don't have them, its been on preparing dispatch going on 2 weeks now.  I also asked Helena and Samsung_Ben through direct message why I never got an email about a $50 e-voucher. The response was the same thing I've heard over and over again.  

"Hi, We see that your order is in shipping preparation, Once the product ships from our warehouse you will get the Email regarding the tracking number and the exact delivery date.

Thank you."

Their very very generic response.  Like ouch, what more can they do to make this experience even worst ? 

Edit: info.seca@samsung.com is useless and doesn't even reply to the consumer.

8 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Call and get a supervisor and demand your voucher with love. They will give it to you am sure. Boost their ego a bit too. 

CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I think it's just all automated responses. Scripts and Bots.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yup! Brainless job

raeanthony
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I just wanted to update.

@Samsung_Ben replied to my direct message and took action right away. Trying to get my voucher and see if the order can be expedited. 

Thank you Samsung_Ben.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

lol good luck with that! 

raeanthony
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yep, fingers crossed. But at this point I am not really expecting anything anymore. 

Does anyone know when the Samsung Care + protection begins? Is it at the purchase date or received date? If it's purchase date then I will be more upset lol. Purchase date was on Feb. 20. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Samsung care+ plan will start from the day you received the device.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Woohoo first reply in less than 6 hours, did you see that @RedDogRabbit?