Galaxy S
To many to name 
0 Likes
6 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Hey I have problems. Too many to name. Fix them all please"

It's always helpful to list problems, issues or suggestions. They can't possibly know what you're thinking when you say "a bunch of features have been removed". Is it Milk Music? Samsung Link? AllShare Cast? AllTogether? SideSync? Kies? SoundCamp? Nobody knows what you meant by "a bunch of features" and they can't possibly reimplement every single feature that got axed (at least not at once) over the last decade...
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hard for me to name them if they don't exist anymore . one was tap to answer call instead of swipe. I never said fix them. I don't need ur attitude. I'm just saying I'm pretty sure other people would be aware they r missing something. the features were small and don't ruin my day to day life just was convenient
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Me: Hey mechanic I have a problem with my car.
Mechanic: What's the car sounding or acting like?
Me:Yes

That's EXACTLY how you described the issues. If you don't list them, and others can't say they miss them then how will Samsung know that these missing features are wanted back. We've asked for changes on here and guess what?...Samsung re-added them.
eddieyates
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
jo
0 Likes
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i did a full search and still couldn't find it. also turning that on turns off one handed more lol
0 Likes
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S9 plus
0 Likes