Original topic:

@ A moderator..

(Topic created on: 03-16-2022 01:56 PM)
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It would be nice if someone in a official Samsung capacity at least have the decency to maybe address the issues that what seems to be alot of members on here are having with their Pre Orders.

1) Arrives on dates showing and still showing that are way past,
2) On it's way, showing in the progress bar when tracking your order by the official Samsung website via " my account" but not tracking email from a carrier.
3) Told multiple reason and stories from Samsung customer service representatives.
4) I sincerely request not a generic robotic response " Due to high demand....."

The frustration level from some of your members really needs to be addressed and some clarity would be appreciated.

Yes I am one of those members 
17 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Not being rude, but I am guessing you missed point #4 about the generic robotic reply.

Anyway we can all live in hope that our pre ordered devices show up sometime
Galaxy S

Ha ha, fair enough.  Maybe I was being naively optimistic that someone would respond to my point about lack of response...  I have just never experienced this level of delay or lack of communication from Samsung before...

0 Likes
ik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I really didn't expect them to say "Due to all-time high demand" again 😂.
They really don't care at this point.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I sent an inquiry about my Samsung Care+ for my Tab S8 Ultra to that email a week ago and never received a response.
0 Likes
Samsung_SP
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

So this is what a part of their email says, that they sent out regarding the delay:

"If you have a questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to direct it to our email atinfo.seca@samsung.comand we will have our Priority Team assist you further.  Please provide your Samsung Order #, starting with CA, when you reach out."

Sent an email to them on the 4th of March and of course haven't heard back yet. That's a good Priority Service there Samsung!

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Honestly the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing...
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @Echo1! Thanks again for your input. I have taken record of all your points, and passed it on as feedback. Feel free to reach out to me as well if you want to add anything/have a discussion. I'm open to hearing your thoughts.

We are doing our best to address everyone's concerns regarding the delay. Thank you for your patience!

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
DM been sent Ben