Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A53 5G keeps on re-starting

(Topic created on: 06-19-2022 09:06 PM)
Members_XV2DYKd
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Bought the phone jume 16, 2022 , had it replaced june 17, 2022 (had to assert my rignts as a consumer before it was replaced). The replacement new phone still had the re-startimg loopong problem. Samsung customer care told me the phone can only be replaced once. Now i may be stuck with a 3 days old repaired phone. HELP. i can pay more for a higher model replacement.  Ijust dont want to be stuck with a brand nes repaired phone. 

Here"s my obesrvation on the a53 problem and experience with customer service support in SM Megamall. https://youtu.be/4YEQ05lPfbw

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Parang po hehehhe basta bottom line ayoko gimamit ng repaired phone dahil bramdnew po bili ko. Hehehehe hope made sense 

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Going back the 3rd time pbone is just 2 days old. Hassle po :(

0 Likes
KevinCJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
can't generalize exynos though, i don't have a problem with mine and i got a group on facebook and telegram i never heard them said they have a problem with that. if it's indeed a chipset issue samsung would've pulled out all their exynos products.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Again I never had the issue as I mentioned.
Galaxy S

If connected to a wifi the phone re-starts but not when using mobile data

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Reset your network settings.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Done same parin

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Can you connect to Wi-Fi in Safe mode?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If it didn't work, try connecting to Wi-Fi in Safe mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Will do that , google ko lang muna pano. Pero Sana pumyag sila upgrade nalang . Nasa service center now . Thanks

0 Likes