Original topic:

Accumulating Samsung Preorder Complaints

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 08:32 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

There's something Samsung won't tell us regarding pre-order status (see screenshots below). There's a big issue and Samsung Support won't tell us anything except "it's processing". Some folks order since 14th and still have not received their phone or tracking info. Preorder now meant nothing since people can buy it in-stores since Jan 29th with the same freebies.

What's your explanation Samsung???

Samsung Preorder Forums.jpg

40 Comments
Myke82806
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20210131-115931_Shop Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-150040_Shop Samsung.jpg

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
i think you should hide your billing info on your screen shot.
and_rain_falls
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Hey! I can still see your complete address and phone #. You should just delete the post.  

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It's not my info, it belongs to @Myke82806
0 Likes
Myke82806
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Edited.  Thanks for the heads up.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You're welcome.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

It's best to have some patience.  Don't blame Samsung, as much i hate waiting too, or not having a direct answer as to what the delay is, remember that EVERYTHING is out of stock.  Unless its made locally you'll get it fast.    Keep mind that you'll never truly know how much demand there is for any product made by Samsung, so on top of having to supply every carrier and its own stores, the actual hardware has to make its way from the plant, to the North America.  

On a personal note, i ordered the phantom brown, and i called my local samsung store in Montreal, and the sales person was very frank, saying it can take the 5 weeks as stated but given the shipping times with COVID, give it 8 weeks.  Unfair but thats what happens when everyone is home and ordering more than usual.

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I think most people who ordered would just like to get the right time of day at the minimum. They (we) deserve at least that much. If the phone won't ship for another week or two, just say it.
Myke82806
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

I get what your saying but if stock is an issue, then why are people getting their phones when they pre-ordered 2 days before release and I pre-ordered on the second day.  Makes no sense to me.   I honestly don't think the stock is the main problem here.